Sunday, July 12, 2009

Softball & Babysitting

Beth and Kenny went to a sealing on Saturday so we took care of Savannah for a few hours. It was so fun to have a toddler running around. I busted out my children's books, and Morgan read to her for a good 30 min! What stamina! :) It takes talent to read "If you give a cat a cupcake" three times in a row.
Awww. Can you see a future daddy here?

Precious. Simply precious.


In an attempt to make friends and lose those ten pounds we gained after the wedding, Morgan joined the ward intramural softball team. (I'm losing the weight by jumping up and down on the sideline.)
This is my studly man about to make a break for second base. Haha ohh the inuendo in that sentence. :)

Boom baby.

Can you beat that sky? SOOOO blue that night. I loved the whispy clouds too.

3 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

What a great idea to join an intramural team! Cute pictures of Morgan and Savannah...Morgan will be a good dad!

AtoZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AtoZ said...

Good job Morgan. Now just keep playing when you are 8 and a half months pregnant and we will so who is better. I think the low cernter of gravity has really hepled my swing because I'm having my best hitting year ever. The running is the hard part. Nothing like a 400 foot single. HEHEHE