Last night I had a shoot down in Mona, UT where there are the most beautiful lavender fields. I have wanted to do a session down there since the dawn of time, so I was pretty happy. Morgan was nice enough to be my chauffeur (since I am terrified of driving on the freeway) and we were able to snap a few pictures as the sun went down.
awww...aren't we darling?
In case you were wondering, this is what we're really like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I got to see my dear friends...the Meppen sisters! I hadn't seen them in a VERY long time and was so happy to finally reconnect. We all lived in Virginia during our amazing high school years (ha) and became wonderful friends. Emile used to drive me from seminary to school everyday in her amazing red truck (The Beast). I remember occasionally, when I didn't have play practice or some extracurricular activity, Em would drive me home after school and we would have cookies and watch 7th Heaven at my house. We even went to EFY together! Those were the good old days. :) Now we are all grown up and married...and in their cases, have beautiful children. It's amazing how fast time flies.
And just in case you noticed, yes I wore the same shirt two days in a row. Don't judge.


2 comments:
Well with a shirt that cute it is totally allowed! ;)
I adore lavender, that is the perfect place for a photo shoot.
Ummm,I'm pretty sure if you have been there about half an hour earlier you would have seen me in the shirt I wore the day before. I changed at the last minute when Molly showed up in the exact same one.
And I love that there are pictures of my two year-old completely barebutted in the blogosphere, and you can't even tell. She should be so proud.
Post a Comment