Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Shop


Awhile ago I wrote THIS post on the concept of "creating."

I've been trying to use my creative energy to make uplifting artwork. I wanted something a little different from my temple prints, so I tried my hand at graphic prints. They're not uber complicated, but I like them. I started a new etsy shop that has an LDS theme...temples and uplifting/motivational quotes. It's been a lot of fun!

I sell the artwork as a printable download for only $2.50. I wanted to make artwork that was affordable and accessible to LDS families on a tight budget. There are a lot of other amazing shops on etsy selling similar products, but it can be kind of expensive. This way poor college kids like me can have something cute in their house to remind them of key gospel principles.




2 comments:

The Andreasens said...

They look great! you should do one of "Be still, and know that I am God." I love that quote:) I think its in the new testament... Anyway, your mad skills are especially impressive to us non-technical people!!

Job and Rachael said...

Oh wow I love these! I have such respect for people who create. I like the printable download concept as well, it makes it easy and inexpensive for everyone. Great job!