Saturday, July 26, 2008

Life

10 years ago I was...
Moving into a new house
Playing with the next door neighbors and finding salamanders
Writing stories in my spare time
Getting excited about school starting! (I'm a nerd!)

5 years ago I was...
At youth conference in Kirtland, Ohio flirting with all the boys
Wishing I was 5 years older
At EFY with Em Meppen (flirting with all the boys) ;)
Coming home from GIRLS CAMP! That was my 4th year hike. So fun.

3 years ago I was...
Visiting friends and family all over the country
At BYU volleyball camp with a 6'4" woman coach!
Harvesting alfalfa at the farm
Water skiing at Bear Lake (or trying anyways...)

This year I...
Climbed Mt. Timpanogas (14 mile round trip, over 1 vertical mile!!!)
Had the best roommates ever!
Started dating Morgan :)
Visited family and had fun at home!

Yesterday I...
Went to my early morning history class
Ate a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
Drove a four-wheeler through the mountains
Skipped rocks on a lake in the mountains after canoeing to the far side

Tomorrow I will...
Go to church
Teach a lesson in Relief Society (ahhh!)
Call family :)
Finish homework.

Thanks for everyone who has made my life so great! :) Mary tagged me to do this...so I tag MOM! (That means you copy and paste this onto your blog and fill in your answers.)

1 comment:

M said...

hi cute woman! thanks for doing this tag. :) i'm glad we ran into you yesterday. it sounds like you are having a fun summer! i can't wait to have a class with you again in the fall so we can laugh at dumb things and talk in accents.