
Birthdays rock. Now, it's only been mine for 12 minutes, but I just have to say those twelve minutes have been awesome. I opened my birthday package from my mom, I got two texts from Morgan, and I got a sweet email from my brother. Life just doesn't get any better than that. Thanks mom and dad for making me happen!!! ;)
Love you all. Thanks for being such a fabulous part of my life!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to one of my very favorite people! I'm going to pick you up in a few minutes! Maybe you'll be the big winner at BUNKO and you can count the gift as your birthday present from me! Hee Hee
Happy Happy Birthday! We miss you so much and still think of you everytime we get a sitter!! Did you know we are having another baby in OCtober? Not much time left!! It is another boy! Sure love ya girl! Keep in touch! Love your blog!
Happy Birthday to you! How many birthdays does that make now? Hope it was awesome.
Happy birthday! I just found your blog and it is so cute. I just think you are adorable and you kinda remind me of Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail. I've always thought that but I don't know if I told you that :) Anyways, I hope you had a GREAT birthday!!!
Hello amazing! So, I just happened to stumble upon your blog. Crazy!
How are you?!
Emile
Post a Comment