Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Accessorize, Dahhhling.

I would never say so, but my friends would certainly say I know how to ROCK this pink hat. And Katherine, dahhhhling, you look positively fabulous.

If you've never read any of Sophie Kinsella's books, I highly endorse the "Shopaholic" series. Slightly irreverant and absolutely hysterical, it brings joy to my heart. :) I can't wait for the movie to come out. I can't wait to see what fashionable accessories Becky Bloomwood adorns. (Although I'm sure my hat and shades are worthy rivals to any of her Prada bags or Jimmy Choos.)
Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

Cute photo :) I have never heard of those books before! I'm going to check them out.

Emile Gibson said...

I'm sure you already know this, but the allusion to a Jane Austin character is the definitely the best way to begin a blog entry. Ten points to you, my friend.

Kat said...

:) hahaha...good times :)

Doug & Robyn Ellis said...

I can't wait for the movie either!